RSL BOZ

RSLBoz.com
 
Grabavoy Scores, Goats Grab Road Point



Kyle Beckerman finally returned to RSL's lineup but it wasn't enough to tame the Goats from LA. Ned Grabavoy scored for RSL, only to have Chivas' Jesus Padilla launch a blistering shot at Rimando, who failed to parry the blast, allowing it to slip between his legs into the net. RSL draw at home, which equates to a loss at the RioT.







Boz Note:

I was at the match last night but only managed to snap a few shots. I was hosting some friends that had never been to a soccer match and I would have to admit that I had much, much, much more to drink than I've ever had at the RioT. :) Good times.


My long-time but never soccer supporting friends loved the atmosphere and vibe at Rio Tinto and were astounded by what they witnessed. They're already lobbying for next week's match vs. DC United.

I plan on having photos for next week, so please stop by.

-Boz



Get Microsoft Silverlight




















***2010 Home Match Fotoz***



RSLxNER 7.2.10






RSLxSJE 6.24.10






RSLxLAG 6.9.10






*RSLxKC Wiz 5.29.10

*Boz not present at this match



RSLxHouston 5.13.10





RSLxUnion 5.8.10






RSLxToronto 5.1.10






RSLxSeattle 4.10.10

























*************************************************************************************
 

RSLBOZ.com