RSL BOZ

RSLBoz.com
 



Having not the opportunity to attend prior bone marrow donor drives, I made sure to get down to Rio Tinto pronto after work today for a quick test. I snapped a few shots while there, chatted with some friends and made new ones in the process. The turnout was decent and I hope that one of us will end up being a matching donor for someone with Leukemia.


The impressive collection of shirts on display were donated by FC Dallas equipment manager Marcus Owens (former equipment manager during the time Andy played at Miami Fusion and MetroStars). Starting on Valentine's day, Real Salt Lake and Soccer Unites Utah will list two shirts daily for a seven day auction on eBay. I know I’ve got my eyes on one or two of them…


Tino Nunez and Brennan Tennelle made a quick appearance, and Jeff Cassar also made a cameo. I didn't stay for the entire event so I'm not certain if any other players showed up.


As you’ve already heard, testing to be a donor is incredibly easy and takes all of 2 minutes to complete. So make no more excuses. Donate.

-Boz



















Boz's Random Shot of the Day...









As we endure this lengthy off-season, I invite you to enjoy my archives to help pass the time...




(Select the drop down arrow to view my sites content from April '08 through January '09)





RSLBOZ on YouTube
(Check out my collection of stadium construction slideshows on Youtube)





Boz Note...


If anyone out there fancies a specific photo that I've posted in the past, or perhaps a picture of a specific player, just drop me a line and I will email you the raw shot--for Free.

Just doing my part to help spread the love.

-Boz

(rslboz@gmail.com)

 

RSLBOZ.com