Kreis to MLS Referees: "I've Had It!"
Press Conference Audio: Jason Kreis(click play to listen)
Note: The beginning of the audio is a bit inaudible, but Jason is saying: "If you guys want to pitch in a little fund here for my fine; that would be a good idea."

I lie in my bed on this warm summer night,
pondering what ifs; stirring up insight.
What if I played ball for my club RSL?
What if I played well, such a story I’d tell.
What if I came in at minute 65?
What if I was on ESPN live?
What if I tackled and got a yellow?
What if my legs turned into squishy marshmallows?
What if I scored a stoppage time goal?
What if I knocked the ball off the pole?
What if I made all of the fans happy?
What if I simply played terribly, horribly crappy?
What if this was my only chance?
What if I made up a new victory dance?
What if I got hurt and broke my leg?
What if I did bad, just laid an egg?
What if I forgot to wear my knickers?
What if, instead of boots, I wore shit kickers?
What if I put one in my own net?
What if my coach gets mad and upset?
What if I shanked the potential game winner?
What if I was the hero and treated to dinner?
What if I put on my shirt the wrong way?
What if I flopped like a fish, what would they say?
What if my step-over was the best in the league?
What if I got sick and overwhelmed with fatigue?
What if I was on the chopping block?
What if I wore pink and purple polka dot socks?
What if I had to use the restroom while playing?
What if the hype led up to all they were saying?
What if I swung in the finest of crosses?
What if all I could do was count up my losses?
I lie in my bed on this warm summer night,
pondering what ifs; stirring up insight.
-
Boz
Stadium Photos (6-12-08)...

































If anyone out there fancies a specific photo that I've posted in the past, just describe the photo in an email and I will send you the raw shot--for
FREE.
Just tryin' to spread that RSL love one photo at a time.
-
Boz