Welcome to RSL BOZ, the place to be for RSL eye-candy. This site will feature photos, artwork, slideshows, poetry, opinions, and more, updated a few times a week.
Currently the site is incredibly bare and I am still toying with the format (the site is a little off-center in the Firefox browser, I know...), but I imagine it will evolve into an assortment of RSL related content as time goes by. I intend on posting any and all RSL related photos, art, opinions, etc. that anyone would like to submit to me at rslboz@gmail.com.
RSL will need four liquor licenses to: - Sell beer at concessions stands. - Serve beer, wine and liquor at an on site restaurant. - Provide alcohol to the stadium's 32 suites. - Open a private club on site.
"Jason's made a big point if you play well he'll reward you, he showed it today bring the subs that he brought in, so he's always rewarding players," said Seitz. "It also goes along way for our confidence. Being with Nicky day in and day out is good training but being able to go into a game and translate onto the field is nice."
"This past week, on the first anniversary of Dave Checketts’ great dismantling of Real Salt Lake, I got together with some of the old gang (my wife calls us the “RSL exiles”) at Paradise Bakery in Salt Lake City. Like a class reunion, everyone had a story to tell, laughter flowed and no one’s life was quite the same..."
Tapocol's prediction: "RSL 2 - LA 2. I would like to think we could beat a team that is centered on 2 people carrying the team, however they are in good form right now. And, I think we will not be able to hold down Donovan. But, we will be able to get through LA's very inconsistent backline and make this a draw. 1 goal and 1 assist for Donovan. Morales nets a free kick and Movsisyan gets past their weak backline for an easy finish."
Keepin' it Real/A View From the Other Side: RSL -vs- LAG
"Look for the Galaxy to play tough through the middle with the tandem of Franchino and McDonald. The Galaxy midfield has looked much more organized since the arrival of Franchino. Although the trade to bring Franchino was derided by most of the Galaxy faithful, the fact is prior to Franchino on the pitch our goal differential was –4. Since he’s been on the field, our goal differential is +4. That’s probably not all due to Franchino, but his midfield presence has contributed."
"Mostly, I want to talk about today’s practice. What I saw today was really exciting for a number of reasons. You’ll have to forgive me if what I write is too glowing, but it’s been a while since I made it to practice and this was a really welcome surprise..."