Welcome to RSL BOZ, the place to be for RSL eye-candy. This site will feature photos, artwork, slideshows, poetry, opinions, and more, updated a few times a week.
Currently the site is incredibly bare and I am still toying with the format (the site is a little off-center in the Firefox browser, I know...), but I imagine it will evolve into an assortment of RSL related content as time goes by. I intend on posting any and all RSL related photos, art, opinions, etc. that anyone would like to submit to me at rslboz@gmail.com.
Feelin' Green (photo courtesy of RSL Communications)
RSL v SJE
PROBABLE STARTERS
San Jose Earthquakes
Preston Burpo, Eric Denton, Ryan Cochrane, Jamil Roberts, Greg Curry, Joe Vide, Jay Ayers, Ryan Johnson, Shea Salinas, John Cunliffe, Gavin Glinton.
Real Salt Lake
Chris Seitz, Chris Wingert, Matias Mantilla, Jamison Olave, Tony Beltran, Kenny Cutler, Kyle Beckerman, Andy Williams, Matias Cordoba, Yura Movsisyan, Robbie Findley.
"One factor that can't be altered is time," Kreis said recently. "The time it took me to make the transition [from coach to player], to feel comfortable . . . to get 20 new players to play well together. In all factors, it takes time."
"First and foremost, we go in with the mentality to win," Kreis said. "It doesn't matter which guys are on the field, they're all part of the same club, and that's the mentality we've instilled here — that everybody is as important as everybody else."
"Given that the state has already used $35 million of Salt Lake County's transient room tax revenue for contribution to the soccer stadium project, I don't feel that it is in the best interest of the citizens for the county to contribute more revenue to the project," Corroon wrote in a letter Monday to Randy Sant, Sandy's economic development director.